Website and Social Media officer (W/M/D)
In the framework of the Project “Power Sharing for a United Syria” the European Center for Kurdish Studies supports the Syrian constitutional process with capacity building initiatives. Moreover, we aim to make the constitutional process more transparent for the Syrian public.
Therefore, we search a Website and Social Media Officer for 30h per week. You will be responsible to maintain and develop our project website (https://power-sharing-syria.ezks.org/) and our social media accounts. A core part of your job will be increasing the reach of our internet presence and making it more attractive. Starting date is July 1, 2021. The contact is for 8 months with the prospect of extension.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the projects’s website.
- Manage site content including a graphic image library and product catalog using various tools including HTML and content management software.
- Produce maps and visualizations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the project’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all project website issues.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with the organization strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Design and manage daily and monthly e-newsletters.
- Manage and implement multiple promotional campaigns and develop a tracking system to monitor.
- Develop social media presence on Facebook and YouTube and organize online advertising.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Providing technical support across the organization.
- Commitment to EZKS’s overall aims and policies.
- Carry out any other relevant, project related duties.
- Knowledge in online marketing (Google, FB, Instagram, YouTube, Website)
- Knowledge in data analysis and concept elaboration for online growth
- Knowledge in WordPress to maintain and expand the Website.
- Video production/ working with video and photo editing programs / design
- IT assistant skills and Knowledge of IT security.
- Familiarity with organizing hybrid events and the required installations (Zoom, go-to-meeting etc.)
- Two years of working experience in the above mentioned fields
- Fluent Arabic; additionally fluent English OR German
- Creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to work effectively both independently with minimum supervision and as part of a small team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to diagnose and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
We offer you a good team atmosphere, an international working environment and space for new ideas!
Your salary is related to TVöD Bund, 10. (2021)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and motivation letter to Eva Savelsberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) until June 14, 2021.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have by email.
We are looking forward to your application!